Monday, August 1, 2011

The Lost Hardware Update......not really about "LOST"

Its been awhile since I've updated something here. I've been busy previously with me job and with lots of stuffs recently plus I've setup some storage system to store my files ranging from musics, pictures to movies or even some backup game images.

Anyway, let me make a list of reviews I'm going to update soon !
  • Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch
  • Madcatz (Saitek) R.A.T. 5 Optical gaming mouse
  • Zalman CNPS 8700LED CPU HSF 
There ! Also some of them is already work in progress ! but I won't mention which is first to be done and updated, just to keep it a suprise ! lol !
Here's a sneak peek of the stuffs !


Where's the Wacom tablet you ask ? well, its at the back of the second picture and sneaky enough as a preview. 

www.sonoftrinity.blogspot.com

No comments: